Banila Co. Tinted Love Glow Tint Review

Hello everyone! 

As promised, I'd do a review for everything that I've gotten in my beauty haul in the previous post. I was also teetering between two options as to how I would be doing my reviews for the products I would buy and try at the same time. For now, here's a bit of a review for the Banila Co. Tinted Love Glow Tint. With photos! Well, a few photos. 

So, this is just one of the lip products that Banila Co. has. I purchased this off beautymnl for Php 575. For those who reside in the Metro Manila area, Banila Co. has already opened their first ever store here! Check them out at Glorietta 4. 

So anyway, this tint is supposed to be hydrating but at the same time super pigmented. 



So, here it is. The packaging is a sleek silver, with a little peek-a-boo of the shade. I got mine in #03 Fall in Pink, which is a peachy pink shade. I usually buy either reds or pinks but not a peachy pink, so this is something new for me. It's hard to take a good photo of this since the packaging tends to reflect the light. 


And here is the swatch on my arm. It's actually a little darker in person compared to the photos. It isn't watery, but rather a bit sticky and milky-like as you can see. 


And this is what it looks like on my lips (lol sorry my face is weird). 

So, my verdict? 

Is it moisturizing? Yes. 
Is it pigmented? Yes. 

Lip tints are usually very drying on the lips, so it's always advisable to put some lip balm on before applying a lip tint to keep your lips moisturized. But, you don't have to with this tint! The shade I have in particular, has joined the ranks of my MLBB (My Lips But Better). 

My rating? 5/5 
Would I repurchase? YES, and in different shades. 

I hope this review was somewhat helpful to those looking to try out a lippie from Banila Co. 

Comments

Popular Posts