Wednesday, January 6, 2016

First Beauty Haul Of 2016!

We're 6 days into 2016 already and I have a little, yes, teeny tiny beauty haul to post my first ever post for this blog! I've sort of been unsure on whether or not I want to have a blog like this, but as I did some more thinking, it does seem like doing this was me taking the plunge into doing something I actually like. At the end of December, I ordered some products online and I thought I would share it. 


Laneige Pore Deep Cleansing Foam 
Banila Co. Triple Wonder Auto Gel Liner (deep black) 
Banila Co. Eye Love Cushion 3D Brow (gray brown)
Banila Co. Cushion Gel Eyeliner (brown)
Banila Co. Tinted Love Glow Tint (fall in pink) 

I got these items off beautyMNL - a site, for us beauty junkies that ship in the country. It takes up to 3 days if you live in the Metro Manila area, and 5 to 7 days if you're in the provinces or just mainly outside. I'm not sure whether it is still on going, but if you go on to the site and purchase something, you have a free coupon for a Lancome Genefique brightening facial in Greenbelt 5 worth Php 1,500. 

I will probably try and post a short review of each product in the coming days, when I've been able to test them all out enough. 

So, this is it for my first post. Comment below if you've tried these yourself :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment