Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Some Short Skincare Reviews

I apologize for not being able to post a lot lately as work has been crazy + I have only been updating the post of where you can buy K-beauty products online since lately I keep finding more and more stores that cater to it. I did promise to review some of the stuff I have purchased before and recently, so I figured I should do so now. Plus, I will be posting another "What's New" because the brands have been coming out with new products again. Things go by fast in the beauty community. 

Here's a few reviews of some of the skincare products I have purchased. I will keep it brief as I didn't have time to take photos of how I used these but trust me, I've used these for days already, one of them I've already emptied out. 

Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum - I have heard about this product so many times that K-beauty youtubers or beauty youtubers who use a lot of Korean makeup and skincare keep raving about it. And so, I decided to try it out and I was so impressed at how it lives up to the hype. It delivers instant moisturization and hydration that I feel like I can skip the toner and the essence and go straight to this. Plus, it's very handy to have around and it lasts you for quite a while. 
My Rating: 5/5 
Will I Repurchase? Yes - I just started using my 2nd bottle a few days ago, and when I'm nearly out, I'll pick up another bottle as backup. 

Innisfree White Tone Up Skin - Perhaps the first toner that I've tried from Innisfree, this one does the job of brightening up my skin (as that's what I've been after lately) however, it's not exactly spectacular or anything like that for me. It works, but I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be. 
My Rating: 4/5
Will I Repurchase? No 


Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Foam - Before I took the plunge to buy another Laneige product, I decided to check out the reviews (because I tend to do that whenever I find a product that is ridiculously expensive so I know if my money's worth it or not...as everyone should when they decide to invest in a product) first. Knowing that I have huge pores that even my mom agrees on, I decided to buy this as well and try it out, if it really gives your pores a deep clean like it promises. Like I've said before, I don't really have a preference when it comes to buying foam cleansers. But I did see a difference when I tried this one out. My pores felt smaller, and my skin felt smoother. It really cleaned! It's just hella expensive. 
My Rating: 4/5 
Will I Repurchase? Yes And No 

Skin Food Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off - I have been wanting to try their best selling Black Sugar Mask Wash Off for a long time ever since I saw Pony do a video about her skincare routine before. Plus, I needed a good exfoliating mask or pack since I previously tried Too Cool For School's McGirly Rice Scrub, and Nature Republic's Lemon Peeling Gel. This one not only smells like honey, it also really exfoliates my face. My skin feels much smoother after washing it off. 
My Rating: 5/5
Will I Repurchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment