Banila Co White Wedding Dream Cream Review

So, I have finally gotten my hands on Banila Co's most buzzed about whitening makeup cream. You can't imagine how excited I was when this came in the mail because I've been reading (and ahem, re-reading) all the good things about this cream when I ordered it. I got it off BeautyMNL (you can go ahead and check my masterlist on where to buy in my previous posts) for Php 1,345.00 but for those of us who live in the Metro Manila area, you can check out their store in Landmark-Trinoma or the 4th floor of Glorietta 4 in Makati. 

So, let us get started!! 

The White Wedding Dream Cream is a whitening, moisturizing, brightening, makeup cream that makes skin look radiant, like a bride's on her wedding day. Before anything else, knowing that the climate in the Philippines, or in Manila for that matter, is often hot and humid, so anything that just says 'glowy' or 'brightening' tends to look oily on the skin. The weather isn't good for us combi-skinned girls and guys huhu. 



Ta-da! The packaging for this Dream Cream is very luxurious looking. Something I'd want to keep on my dresser. It's made out of glass or very heavy plastic, I think, and the cap is shiny. The packaging reminds me of the BeneFit skincare products, haha. 


There's a cap right on top, for hygiene purposes and also to keep the product from getting all over the cap underneath. Those are a pain, mostly. There's no spatula, so having one handy, or a packing brush is much-advised. If you don't have either, just make sure NOT TO SHARE. As you would with your makeup, to prevent bacteria. 


This is what the cream looks like. Sorry for the bad lighting, but yeah. It has some pearly flecks in the cream. There's a somewhat perfume-y scent to it, but it isn't strong. Of course, depending on how much you put on your face. 

 (with the Dream Cream)

 (without the Dream Cream)

I've tested it out on my right hand, and I did notice that there is an obvious sheen compared to my other hand. These two photos were taken with natural light, so there is a bit of a difference. 

You could wear this alone, or under your makeup for a little extra brightening effect. I've tried this alone for a few days (non-consecutive), after skincare and without any makeup on, and a little goes a long way. It really lives up to its claims. It brightens up your skintone without making it look greasy. 

If you're unsure whether or not it can be good for your skin, it's best to either try a sample, or read up on a lot of reviews. 

Pros: 
- Gives your skin a bit of a sheen
- Luxurious packaging
- Light and not sticky on the skin

Cons: 
- It could be irritating for some skin types
- A little pricey 
- Does not have SPF (sunscreen is always best)
In Betweens:
- The scent 

Rating: 4/5 
Will I Repurchase: Maybe 


Comments

  1. Hi. I bought 10 jars of this when I was in Korea, believing it will work for my skin. But it didnt. If you know anyone who's interested to buy this, I'm selling mine for less than the srp. Thanks! 0925 6 4 0 6 4 6 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I bought 10 jars of this when I was in Korea, believing it will work for my skin. But it didnt. If you know anyone who's interested to buy this, I'm selling mine for less than the srp. Thanks! 0925 6 4 0 6 4 6 4

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts