Wednesday, March 30, 2016

End Of March Beauty Haul!

It's been a while since I did a haul post, mostly because I was trying not to order some makeup before my trip to Korea in September. However, after much thought, I am now trying to simplify my shopping list, seeing as online shopping (especially on other international online shops) has gotten easier on our end in terms of post and customs. So, after a good experience ordering from Althea the first time, for my March payday, I ordered from the site again and got some items! I'll post a photo, and in the upcoming posts, I will be doing a review especially with one of them which I have already taken photos of. Hurrah! But for now, some short and general impressions will do. 


IOPE Air Cushion (Natural) - I finally got my hands on Korea's best selling cushion. Will be up for review in my next post! 

Etude House Big Cover Concealer Cushion (Illuminate) - I also got my hands on one of Etude House's latest releases. It can be an affordable alternative of sorts of the Espoir Instant Lighting Corrector. 

Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse (Spring Romance Peach) - A mousse-type liquid lipstick that comes off as matte. I'm not used to matte lippies so this is a first for me. 

Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge (Red) - I already have one in the shade Pink-ade, so I thought I'd get my hands on a statement red. 

No comments:

Post a Comment