IOPE Air Cushion Review

Like I promised earlier, I thought I would do a little review on a popular cushion foundation: the IOPE Air Cushion. I got this off AltheaPH. Comparing the price to this with the Hera UV Mist cushion on the site, this was the cheaper one, and also the most talked about one so I thought of picking it up, and now I finally got my hands on one. 

IOPE comes from Amore Pacific, the company responsible for a lot of different Korean beauty brands as well, like Laneige, Innisfree, etc. For those of you who also have the Laneige BB Cushion, you'll find that the packaging is very similar, as well as the method of replacing the foundation with the refills. 



The all too familiar box (I basically heard choirs of angels singing when I saw this in the box, lol). 


Compared to the Laneige BB Cushion, the IOPE cushion is a little more flat and slightly wider. 




Standard cushion foundation, with a sticker on top to keep the foundation..fresh? And it also comes with a refill. I got the Natural version, the shade N21 - Natural Vanilla (Since when it comes to the Aritaum all day concealer, I'm a shade #2). 


So, it's pretty close to my skin tone, but it is still a little light for me, so I'm going to make a note to get the darkest shade. I'm not as fair as I used to be, LOL, but anyway. It blends in well, and I can really see why it's a bestseller! 


The lighting in my room sucks, so I had to look up for it to show. Here is another photo of me wearing it, with a full face of makeup, without any primer. It seems like it blends in well after the first application. I didn't bother putting on another layer, so I can see that it really makes my skin look so nice and clear! Although for the hot and humid weather here in Manila, I recommend setting the oily areas with powder or with setting spray to keep it on. Plus, a face primer would also help prolong this. 

On my lips: Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge - Red
Eyes: Aritaum Style Pop Waterproof Eye Pencil - Black
Brows: Etude House Drawing Eyebrow - Brown

My Rating: 4.5/5 - The shade range isn't much, but that's my only issue. 

Will I repurchase? Yes, but the darkest shade refill next time. 

I hope this review is somewhat helpful to those of you who want to get an IOPE cushion. But all I can advise is that, it helps to invest in a good cushion foundation and this is a cushion that is just that. 


Comments

Popular Posts