Sunday, April 17, 2016

Another Series Of Short Reviews

I'm back with another series of short reviews. Some have photos, some do not, but either way, I'm here to share what I think of these products and whether or not I will repurchase them. This is regarding my beauty haul from the end of March, as well as the other thing I purchased online, both of which are from AltheaPH. Oh! For my Filipino followers, if you sign up, you get Php 150 off of your order. 

I will also get ahead into making another "What's New" post after this, so keep your eyes peeled! 

So let us begin! 



I've already shared my thoughts on the IOPE Air Cushion in the previous post, so I'll be skipping that and heading onto the other three + one skincare item. 


Etude House Big Cover Concealer Cushion - Illuminate
As part of their Big Cover line, I managed to get my hands on one of the line's products. Since Althea doesn't have the other ones yet (then again, it's already on the shelves of the Etude House boutiques here), I got this. I'd consider this a more affordable alternative to the Laneige Watery Cushion Concealer, and also probably the Espoir Instant Lighting Corrector which comes in a brush form. I got the one in illuminate, which is the white one. I actually sort of regret getting this version as I should have gotten the peach and green versions of this. Still, I put this to the test and it does a fairly decent job. I may not have used this properly, but that just means more tests! 
Rating: 4/5 - The scent bothers me a little. 
Will I Repurchase? Yes, in the other shades. 


Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse - Romance Peach
As someone who has trouble putting on lipstick properly and thus uses tints instead, this one was super new to me. I haven't tried liquid lipsticks before, and while this isn't exactly a liquid, but a mousse-type of lippie, it felt really strange to me. But yes, it is creamy, and the texture is different, it also dries matte. Staying power is just like any other lipstick, but I haven't tested this enough to see how long it stays on my lips. The color is really pretty, but I do advise you to put some lip balm on first because this will not look good on chapped lips. 
Rating: 4/5
Will I Repurchase? Yes

Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge - Sunny Red
I already have one of these, in the shade Pink-ade which I bought months ago, so I thought of getting another shade, and I've been on the hunt for a statement red lip lately, so I picked this up. Innisfree's Vivid Tint Rouge lippies are so far my fave from all the brand's lipsticks and tints. The color payoff is excellent, the scent is nice; fruity but not strong enough that it bothers you, and it gives your lips a bit of a sheen. 
Rating: 5/5
Will I Repurchase? Hell Yes

Innisfree Jeju Sparking Mineral Lotion
I honestly don't follow the 10-step Korean skincare routine because I'm a lazy-ass, I usually narrow it down to 4 or 5 steps, depending on whether or not I will be or have worn makeup. So, I was looking for a good moisturizer, and since I have tried and loved the Jeju Sparkling Mineral Skin, I thought I'd pick up another product from the line. I am seriously considering getting the much-raved about Jeju Sparkling Mineral Essence, but that can be saved for later, perhaps next month. While it definitely moisturizes my skin, I found it a little too heavy, and it takes a while for it to really be absorbed which is not ideal if you're living in hot and humid places, and so I only use this at night. 
Rating: 4/5 - It's just really too heavy for me. 
Will I Repurchase? Maybe, but most likely not. 

I hope these reviews were somewhat helpful if you're thinking of getting these. 

'Til the next post~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment