Payday Haul 3.0 : Skincare!

So, payday has arrived, which is the signal for me to go crazy and order some stuff online. I *cough* spent a ton of money *cough* on some skincare products, since I need to stock up. I'm running out of foam cleanser and out of toner and makeup remover so I went ahead and picked up a few things that I haven't tried before, plus something for my sister. 


Reviews to follow, as usual. I ordered these from BeautyMNL. Good news! You can get your Cosrx fix on there! Get them while they're in stock as the One Step Pimple Clear Pads just ran out when I was about to order. 

Innisfree Real Olive Cleansing Wipes - Since I don't have makeup remover, these would make a more portable option. I have yet to stock up on Banila Co.'s Clean it Zero, though. 
Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch - I got 2 sheets of these, 1 for me and 1 for my sister, who is acne prone. 
Cosrx Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream - I originally got the eye cream, but the full cream was given to me. I know, it's not what I wanted, but I figured that it's such a hassle to have to return it and everything. I could probably use this as an alternative to an eye cream. 
Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser - I was running out on my Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Cleanser, so I thought I'd try these out. 
Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I'm super excited to try this out. For the longest time I've been looking for a good toner, the one I can stick to, and have yet to see some real improvements on my skin. 
Cosrx Blackhead Silk Finger Balls - Ordered this out of curiosity. I have yet to see if this works. 

Comments

Popular Posts