Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Some Short Reviews # 3

By now I think I've tried and tested everything on my haul, so I thought it would be good to give you some reviews (unfortunately picture-less, but you've already seen the photos) of my payday haul two weeks ago, majority of which is Cosrx and one Innisfree product. 


Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - It claims to reduce the appearance of whiteheads, blackheads, and blemishes, while cleansing pores. 

It does a great job of bringing back the moisture into my skin after cleansing as I could really feel my skin become smoother and clearer. Blackheads will always be stubborn though. 

Rating: 4/5 - My rating is such because I feel like I could run out of this right away, and that it's in a spray bottle instead of your usual bottles for toners. So I feel like if they made a bigger version of this, I would definitely pick it up. 
Will I Repurchase? : Yes. I'm still looking to try out other toners, to see what really works for my skin. But so far, this one is part of my Top 5... or Top 3. 

Cosrx Honey Ceramide Full Moisture Cream - It claims to supplement the skin's natural ceramide content, and provide lasting suppleness and all-day protection against moisture loss. 

Okay, because I still have my Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Lotion, I have this on standby. Actually, I ordered the eye cream version of this, but for some reason, BeautyMNL gave me this instead. However, seeing as it's more of a hassle to actually return it, I opened it and went ahead on testing it out. I did test it out, just not on my face. I have some dry spots on my body, and since the skin of my body can tolerate face products, I decided to give this a go, and I was amazed! Because the moment it gets absorbed into the skin, it felt soft and supple! This is, forreals, amazing. If they ever made a big tub of this, I would gladly buy it too. 

Rating: 5/5 - For reasons I've mentioned above. A little goes a long way when you want to moisturize some dry spots, and if you've used it on your face, be careful so as you don't get a thick layer of cream (unless that's what you're going for). 
Will I Repurchase? HELL YES. 

Cosrx Blackhead Silk Finger Balls - Apparently, these finger balls are meant for removing tough blackheads and sebum buildup. I tried it, my mom tried it, and my sister tried it out. And honestly, I feel like this was kinda gimmicky, because it didn't seem to work for me, even when I've already washed my face. Plus the smell is bad. It only removed the oil, but not the blackheads. 
Rating: 1/5 
Will I Repurchase? Nope. 

Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser - It lowers your skin's pH balance in the morning when you wash your face. Cleanses and gently exfoliates with tea tree oil to reduce blemishes. 

I am running out of my Laneige Pore Deep Clearing Foam, so I bought this as a backup. I've only used this once, and it has a slight lemony scent to it. It's definitely recommended for those of us who have sensitive skin as it cleans your face without stripping it of moisture as most cleansers would. 

Rating: 5/5
Will I Repurchase? Yes

Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch - You get 24 patches in one sheet of this product. It soothes and reduces your blemishes. Sort of like a bandaid for your pimples, that also make them disappear. 

I picked up two of these. One for me, and one for my sister, who has very acne-prone skin. While I haven't used it myself, she has used a few on her face, and she did see results after a while of wearing it, and when I say a while, I mean an hour or so. The redness was gone and the pimple had reduced in size. 

Rating: 5/5
Will I Repurchase? Yes 

Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Tissue - With extra virgin olive oil to help remove dirt and makeup while keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized. 

Lately, I've been pretty lazy when it comes to makeup and skincare, partly because of the super hot weather here in the Philippines. It's so hot, that the moment I put on my skincare products, it just melts off because I'm sweating. So on days where I can't be bothered to go through a standard makeup remover, I reach for these wipes instead. They're pretty convenient to have wherever you are. 

Rating: 4/5 - I'm not so much into the oiliness that is the EVOO in these tissues, but still, they remove makeup pretty well. 
Will I Repurchase? Yes

So far, that's it for my reviews. I hope these are somewhat helpful for you, if you want to get into these products :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment