June Payday Haul

Okay! So, payday has approached me this month, and so of course, in true makeup/K-beauty addict fashion, I have ordered a few things off BeautyMNL. The site has basically become a godsend for me, because they have some Korean beauty brands that have yet to set up shop here, like Cosrx! Also, I know I said I was on a makeup ban until September, but seeing these things already up on the BeautyMNL site, I couldn't help myself and just added those to my cart. 

So, I have ordered quite a lot of stuff, half of which, or 70% of it would be skincare. I'll do the reviews after a few weeks or so, depending on which ones I've used so far, which most likely will be almost all of these. I also realized that I haven't gotten around to trying products from Holika Holika nor Missha or even Tony Moly, so this was a start. 


Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I repurchased another bottle because this has become my holy grail. Or at least one of my holy grail toners. But since I am still using Eskinol, I'll have to set this aside for when I'm done. 

Cosrx BHA Summer Pore Minish Serum - I've been wanting to try this out ever since the site started to stock up on the brand, but this was almost always running out, so it's basically a bestseller here. I've also run out of my Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum so I was looking to try another one. 

Cosrx Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol - I am currently on the hunt for a good toner, and since I've already tried the Clarifying Treatment Toner, I thought of getting this too, as a backup for my backup. 

Banila Co. Tea Party Mask Sheet: Jasmine Tea (Calming) - I thought I'd check out the sheet masks from Banila Co. this time. For some reason, I've been looking for more skincare products that are designed to calm my skin. So, this was a start. I've ordered 2 of these to try out, just to see if I'm allergic or whatever. 

Holika Holika After Mask Sheet: Night Overtime - Another sheet mask that I got. Since my work (or my body clock) would have me staying up late at night, this mask could help me de-stress after a stressful day. 

Holika Holika Pro Beauty Enamel Volip Tint (Flash Coral) - I watched Liah Yoo's Youtube review on these tints, so when I saw that the site had these up on their Holika Holika section, I just HAD to get one. I'm wearing it on my lips at the moment and it just feels sooooo comfortable and nice and my lips feel moisturized and soft. This is an oil-based tint, so you can bet that it won't dry out your lips. 

Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Skinny Eyebrow (Dark Brown) - Another product from Holika Holika that I've been hearing a lot of rave reviews about. The whole concept of it being a skinny eyebrow pencil just intrigued me, so I'm excited to try it out. 

Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Brow Mascara (Dark Brown) - I've always wanted to see what the fuss was about with brow mascaras, so when I see a lot of makeup tutorials that involve brow mascaras, I was curious on trying one, so I got this. 

Comments

Popular Posts