The Face Shop Haul

So it's official. I hate myself. I swore I wouldn't really buy beauty products for the rest of the month, more so makeup since my payday haul. But the stuff just called out to me! what's a K-beauty addict to do? 

The Face Shop is a K-beauty brand that has been around in the Philippines for a long time now. There are tons of stores in the malls that you'd go to that it would seem almost impossible not to see a branch in the mall near you. Good thing they reopened in the SM Sucat branch, having moved out before. I get all my nail polishes from them since I found the Etude House nail polishes to easily chip. 

With this, I thought of sharing a haul I've done from the two trips to The Face Shop that I've done. One on Thursday, and one today. I forgot to take a photo of the thing I bought on Friday so I will just mention it here. I'll be sharing my reviews of some of these products in a later review along with my other reviews. 


Products I got: 
- Herb Day Lip & Eye Remover Wipes - While I do have my trusty Nature Republic makeup remover, I feel like I always have to have this on hand wherever I go, in order to solve some makeup-related emergencies. Or whenever I feel lazy. 
- Save Big Makeup Sponges - I've realized that while I do have a ton of makeup, I keep putting off buying brushes and sponges. I put away some sponges in the makeup kit that I bring if I'm doing a video, or if I'm filming something completely different. 
- Jeju Volcanic Lava Foam Cleanser - Perhaps a cheaper alternative to the Innisfree one that I have yet to try. The Face Shop also has their Jeju Volcanic line, targeted at the pesky blackheads and huge pores that we would have. I was nearly out of my Cosrx Good Morning Gel Cleanser (which I eventually gave to my sister because she needs to start taking care of her skin more) so I got this as a replacement. 
- Single Shadow in BK01 (not pictured) - Okay, from the brands I've managed to get to, none have black eyeshadow. This was the only place I went to that actually had black eyeshadow. And it was a glitter shadow as well. 
- Freshian Big Mascara (Curling) - I was running out of mascara so I needed to try out some other ones. This one, I got today, for under 200php, by the way. 

Comments

Popular Posts