Tuesday, July 26, 2016

July Collective Payday Beauty Haul!

Okay, this is not your ordinary haul. This payday haul of mine, I had to think long and hard about what I wanted to get the moment my pay came in a few days ago, and I came to a decision, as well as a left turn (due to a speed bump that came in the form of Althea not being able to access Paypal), and got 3 things in which I realized I didn't spend as much as I thought I would. Two items are from Laneige, and one of them, it may not be from a Korean brand, it is still rather hyped. 

I ordered from 3 different sites this time: BeautyMNL, iBuyBeauti, and Kpoptown. But I've also taken a trip to the different K-beauty brand stores that are here in Manila to add to this collective haul post. I might do a few more picture-laden reviews for some of the things I got as well. 








The things I got: 

Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence - The much raved about sunscreen. I've been looking for more lightweight sunscreens that absorb quicker, so I got this. 

Laneige Two Tone Lip Bar #11 Juicy Pop - Yeah, the very shade worn by Song Hye Gyo in "Descendants of the Sun". A separate review for this post is coming, so watch out! This is perhaps the most expensive lip product that I own. 

Etude House Oh M'Eye Line Liquid Eyeliner - Grey - My HG eyeliner that's sweatproof and waterproof but is also easily washed away. I actually prefer the grey one than the black, mostly because it's a dark gunmetal color that looks and makes me feel badass, haha. 

Holika Holika Before & After Sheet Masks - Before Job Interview and Date, After Lesports, Hard Study, and Drinking - If I had a HG sheet mask, it would come from Holika Holika. Seriously, I was so tempted to buy out the rest of the Before & After sheet masks that were on display on the counter (it wasn't a lot, as it was mostly 2 to 4 pieces per kind). Which also means, I'll get to updating my HG list. 

The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Aloe Nose Strips - Seeing as my nose needs some serious taking care of, I've finally gotten around to buying a pack. I can't wait to try these out and post my review a few weeks from now. 

Laneige All Day Anti Pollution Defensor - Perhaps the 3rd time I've gotten a Laneige skincare product. This is fairly new but much-advertised. I can't wait to try this out, so please look out for a picture-laden review of this product. 



No comments:

Post a Comment