August Collective Payday Haul!

It's August, which also means it's time for a new monthly haul, which I also have of course. This haul is another collective haul, some of the products I've purchased over the days or since payday arrived. Two of these hauls, I've ordered online, from BeautyMNL and from Dara Beauty Market. 

I order from BeautyMNL so much, I may as well have a loyalty card, haha. But that's the thing about having a local online shop that also has Korean skincare products AND ships with 24-48 hours. 

I might post up a review of one of these products soon, the moment I finish this post, haha. 


My payday haul: 




Biore Cleansing Oil - Okay, again, not a Korean brand, but Biore has been stepping up it's game with me lately. As the Banila Co. Clean it Zero balm is a little steep for me (especially lately because I need to save up), I figured to go for cheaper alternatives. I've tried this out twice so far and it's amazing. 

Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - Need I say more? This is my HG so I knew that I should stock up on this. 

Cosrx BHA Skin Returning A-Sol - Another repurchasable. I'm using the other one first so I can pair this with the emulsion next month. 

Cosrx Make Me Lovely Cushion - The moment I saw this on the site, I just HAD to, and I mean HAD to get it. A review of this will be coming up soon. 

Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control (2016 edition) - I legit squealed when this came in because for months, I have been eyeing this cushion. A review of this will come up as well! In a few days once I've tested it enough, or depending on how much I've used it. 


Comments

Popular Posts