Monday, August 22, 2016

Short Reviews # 5

So I'm just doing this thing, where I'm still currently trying to figure out how to go about the posts in this blog, because, depending on how I feel at the moment or at the time, it could either be as short and quick as this review post that I'm about to put up, or it could be a picture-laden one. For now, I'm set on reviewing skincare like this, and the makeup gets picture-laden reviews. There isn't much to review at the moment, because real-life stuff gets in the way. 

Laneige All-Day Anti-Pollution Defensor
At first, I liked it, then I thought it broke me out, so I put it off, but then when I tried it again, I realized that it didn't break me out after all. It's a good serum to have. I currently use this as my moisturizer as the moisturizers that I actually have are a little too thick for my face, except for the Banila Co. Dream Cream. This also has SPF, which is a plus, and it hydrates my face. The only con to this is that the smell is a little strong, but other than that, I liked it, and I've been using it the moment I realized that it actually didn't break me out or irritate my skin. 
Rating: 4/5 - It's rather pricey and because of the strong scent. 
Will I Repurchase? Maybe yes, maybe no. I think it's also kind of a gimmicky product, but it is still rather useful. 

Biore UV Rich Watery Essence
I was on the hunt for a lightweight sunscreen because my Aritaum one tends to be a little thick and it irritates my eyes whenever I sweat. It might not be a Korean product but it is worth reviewing and sharing what I think about this. It's cooling, it's lightweight and watery, and it dries to a powdery finish which is so great about this. 
Rating: 5/5
Will I Repurchase? Yes. It's an HG sunscreen for me. 

Biore Cleansing Oil
Another product from Biore, I was also on the hunt for a good makeup remover, and the Clean it Zero Purity was pricey for me since I'm now on a budget. Enter this wonderful cleansing oil that I have never noticed until now. I love the green apple scent it has, and I also love how it effectively takes off my makeup without it irritating my eyes or anything. I had a full face of makeup the other day and when I washed it off with this, everything came off! I was amazed. It's also pretty affordable too! 
Rating: 5/5
Will I Repurchase? Yes

The Face Shop Jeju Lava Volcanic Nose Strips
Much like the others, I've been looking for a good pack of nose strips. Since I saw this at the store, I figured I'd give it a try. So far, it's nothing special, but it did remove a good number of whiteheads. 
Rating: 3/5
Will I Repurchase? No  

No comments:

Post a Comment