Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
Etude House Play 101 Pencils - #1, #64
Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 1sec. Finish Browcara
Moonshot Pencil Extreme - Spark
Holika Holika Pro Beauty Enamel Volip Tint - Flash Coral
1. Do your base makeup as usual. Get a foundation that matches your skintone. I didn't do my base makeup in this look since it's implied. But yeah. Conceal and set everything with powder.
2. Fill in your brows as well. There isn't much emphasis on her brows so do them like you usually would.
3. Prime your eyes OR apply a cream shadow or eyeshadow that matches your skintone. This will help the eye makeup last longer.
4. With a light green eyeshadow (or in this case, eyeliner) apply the green all over your lid up to your crease. If you're using eyeshadow, make sure to blend it all out. If you're like me, the more intense the color the better!
5. To give the eyes some definition, apply some blue eyeshadow or eyeliner on the outer V of your eyes. I actually forgot to put some on the lower lashline, so yeah, I'm telling you now, haha. Blend the blue with the green too.
6.Tightline your eyes with a black liner and don't forget to apply the black on your lower lashline and waterline as well. Curl your lashes and put on some mascara. Put on falsies if you want.
7. Put some blush if you need to. Contour and highlight if you want to as well.
8. Swipe on a glossy coral-pink tint and voila!