Espoir Ultra HD Nude Liquid Powder Cushion
Holika Holika 1 Second Finish Browcara
Etude House Play 101 Eye Pencil
Espoir Lip Stain Oil Tint
- Use a lightweight primer (a moisturizing one for dry-skinned gals and a pore-blurring one for those of us who have large pores). I didn't use any for this one though, but if you want your barely there base to stay put, then a primer is a must!
- Use your favorite BB cream/tinted moisturizer/cushion foundation. For those of us who use a cushion foundation, here's the trick: Press down on the sponge ONCE, then instead of patting it onto your face, glide the puff. You still want to look like you're barely wearing any foundation on so it's best to use as little as possible. Same goes for your tubed/pump type bb creams and tinted moisturizers. Set with powder if you must.
- Fill in your brows with a brow mascara. The Holika Holika one is such a lifesaver for me because I don't really need to use a pencil to define the edges or fill in my brows. Brush brush brush, then you're good to go!
- Take a brown pencil eyeliner (brown because it looks more natural compared to using a black one) and line your upper lids. Try and stay as close to the lashline as possible. Tightline if you can too!
- Mascara is optional but go ahead if you want to really open up your eyes. For my no-makeup makeup look, just curl your lashes.
- Swipe on some peachy-coral lip tint or tinted lip balm and you're all set!