Hello again lovelies!
I've gotten around to playing with my makeup again and I thought I'd do a look that calls for semi-matte skin, a wash of shimmery gray over the eyes and pinky-coral lips. It makes for a great day to night look too!
Espoir Ultra HD Nude Liquid Powder Cushion - #4 Petal
Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 1 Sec. Finish Browcara - #4 Dark Brown
Innisfree Shadow Pencil - #10 Galaxy Gray
Innisfree Gel Liner Pencil - #9 Brown
Etude House Play 101 Pencil - #40
Banila Co. Tinted Love Glow Tint - #5 Fall in Pink
1. Do your base as usual. A tip: Do your concealer before you do your foundation/bb/cc cream so your base doesn't slip and slide in places when you layer them on.
2. Fill in your brows as usual as well. As it is more of a daytime look, it's best if you do them as naturally as possible.
3. Take a shimmery taupe/grey shadow and put it all over your lid. The more sheer the finish, the better. Make sure to blend the edges.
4. To give the eyes some definition, line your upper lashline with dark brown gel liner or pencil liner. A liquid liner may be too harsh unless you use a brown one but try and keep it as soft as possible.
*To wear this look at night, use black liner and maybe pack on some more of the shimmery gray/taupe shadow. Put on a darker gray/black shadow at the outer V of your eyes.
5. Line the lower lashline at the outer corners with a dark gold/lighter brown pencil liner.
*Use black liner for a nighttime look.
6. Curl your lashes and put on some mascara and if you like, put on some natural looking falsies.
7. At this point, if you're into contouring + highlighting whenever you put makeup on, this may be the time to do just that. If you're into strobing, you can do that here. Put on your blush as well, sweep along the apples of the cheeks.
8. Swipe on a peachy-pink lip tint. If you want to make the color more intense, you can blur out the natural color of your lips using a lip concealer/foundation first before putting on your lippie.