Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover BB First Impressions/Review

So, I just reached my first 50 reviews on BeautyMNL and I got Php500 credits as a reward! I was thinking of what to spend it on, given that I haven't been able to really treat myself to some beauty stuff due to low funds (not even payday helps). So, I got this using the credits I had. The Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore Cover BB cream. 


I got this in the shade #2 Natural Beige. It costs Php 475.00. It's got SPF30 ++ 





Here's the swatch on my hand when I blended it out: 


And what it looks like on me. Keep in mind that the lights weren't on, so I'm using natural light. 


I ended up taking this for an initial test-run today, when I went out. 

Thoughts: 

- The price is reasonable. Most Korean BB creams cost around this much or nearly Php 400 so I can't say much there. 
- The packaging is so cute. It's small enough to fit in my makeup kit and bring around. 
- It has a sweet scent to it, like cotton candy but it fades easily which is good for those of us who are very sensitive to smells. 
- The texture is just like a cream, but is rather lightweight despite being seemingly thick. 
- It managed to last through the humidity + my excessive sweating because when I wiped my face with a cleansing wipe, there was still some bb cream on my face. 
- The coverage is light to medium, but it's buildable. 
- The shade range is very limited as with most bb creams and cushions. This is already the darkest shade, mind you. 
- Still, I'm happy that it actually matches my skintone. 
- I can say that it can be for all skin types. 
- Great for daily wear too. 

Comments

Popular Posts