I got this in the shade #2 Natural Beige. It costs Php 475.00. It's got SPF30 ++
And what it looks like on me. Keep in mind that the lights weren't on, so I'm using natural light.
I ended up taking this for an initial test-run today, when I went out.
- The price is reasonable. Most Korean BB creams cost around this much or nearly Php 400 so I can't say much there.
- The packaging is so cute. It's small enough to fit in my makeup kit and bring around.
- It has a sweet scent to it, like cotton candy but it fades easily which is good for those of us who are very sensitive to smells.
- The texture is just like a cream, but is rather lightweight despite being seemingly thick.
- It managed to last through the humidity + my excessive sweating because when I wiped my face with a cleansing wipe, there was still some bb cream on my face.
- The coverage is light to medium, but it's buildable.
- The shade range is very limited as with most bb creams and cushions. This is already the darkest shade, mind you.
- Still, I'm happy that it actually matches my skintone.
- I can say that it can be for all skin types.
- Great for daily wear too.