Friday, October 7, 2016

The Beauty Ride or Die Tag!

This tag, I've seen many youtubers do it, so I figured I'd do a blog version of the Beauty Ride-Or-Die tag. 

Basically, if you didn't have a makeup stash, or if you were stuck on a deserted island, which products would you have? And I'm tagging all of you. I will also be posting another What's New post after this too, so keep an eye out! 

So, here's mine. If you've done the tag, please let me know in the comments so I can check yours out! ^___^  

1. Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control 


Ever since I first got my hands on it, and recently got my hands on the new one, this is the ultimate BB cushion that I swear by. It doesn't settle into your pores, it doesn't break me out, it has a semi-matte finish and it lasts a long time. This is THE cushion foundation for me. 

2. Etude House Oh M'Eye Line Liquid Eyeliner  


My first and, like in this tag, my last. There was a time that I went without it, and when I came back to using this I said to myself 'how did I go on without this eyeliner?!' LOL jk. But yeah. I especially love the grey one, because it's more of a gunmetal kind of color rather than grey. It dries quickly and lasts ALL day. It's budge-proof and waterproof and sweat-proof y'all! 

3. Etude House Look at My Eyes Eyeshadows


Like the eyeliner, this is the first and in this tag, would also be the last. For a brand that is very cheap in Korea and reasonable here in the Philippines, the shadows are VERY pigmented and blend so easily and the colors are so pretty too. 

4. Innisfree Power-Proof Brush Liner


Another eyeliner that is budge-proof, waterproof, and sweat-proof. The summer editions of this eyeliner is just that. It will not budge unless you constantly rub your eyes or when you're taking your makeup off. 

5. Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge 


Two things: 
1. The application is foolproof so it's perfect for beginners or people like me who tend to mess up with lipstick. 
2. The colors are gorgeous so they make great statement lips if you want to keep your makeup at a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment