Friday, November 11, 2016

November Skincare and Makeup Haul!

Hurrah! I am back with another haul for this month. If you've noticed I haven't been doing hauls as much for the past few months since August because I just started a new job back in September so I couldn't really get my hands on new stuff. Anyway, this is probably my one-time big time haul for the month, so yeah, here it is! 

I purchased these items from Dara Beauty Market. For those of us who are from the PH, I suggest checking this store out because the prices are a lot reasonable in this store. They have a physical shop in Cebu, so there's that too and they have a lot of payment methods. 
I legit squealed when I saw this at home already. haha. 

I even got a free Cloud 100 cream...which I have yet to look up what it is exactly. 



Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - I repurchased this HG toner of mine. I've been having skin issues a month or so ago, and I ran out of toner a few weeks ago. 

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask - The most raved about sleeping mask! I'll include this in another set of short reviews when I've tried it for a week. 

Aritaum Idol Eyebrow Mascara (Natural Brown) - So far, I don't have much Aritaum products and I've been wanting to get my hands on some more from the brand, particularly their false lashes because they look so natural. And because I have been reaching for an eyebrow mascara more than a pencil lately, this is what I got over the matte formula auto pencil. 

Aritaum Styling Eye Palette (Gray Brown) - Now that I got this, I kinda wonder why I didn't get the burgundy one because my eyeshadow arsenal mostly consists of golds, grays and blacks. Haha. Anyway, this is officially my second eyeshadow palette. I can't wait to try these out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment