Friday, December 9, 2016

December Makeup + Skincare Haul

The Christmas season is upon us and we can already hear our wallets and bank accounts crying over the amount of shopping we have to do for family and friends. Fortunately for me, I managed to already know what gifts to give, and I already have them all wrapped up, it's just a matter of who I'm going to give them to next, haha. 

It also means payday for me, so I was able to get my hands on some stuff, one of which I will be posting a first impressions later! I'm just so glad I got to finally get my hands on some products which I've posted up on one of my "What's New" posts as well. These are some of the items that I have on my insanely long Christmas list, so it's great to have to check off quite a number. 

So, I got these items off of BeautyMNL and Dara Beauty Market (see my 'where to buy' tag)






My BeautyMNL Haul: 
Holika Holika Water Drop Tinted Foundation - I will be posting the first impressions/review of this later. 
Cosrx Holy Moly Snail Mask Sheets - At the moment, I might not be using them. I'm kind of just hoarding all my favorite sheet masks/masks I have yet to try until I have enough to start using them. 

My Dara Beauty Market Haul: 
Laneige Milky Way Fantasy Basic Duo Set - Probably the most expensive thing I've ever purchased. But then it's a set so it seems more practical. It's also their Holiday edition and the bottles look too pretty not to be on my vanity table. I might be giving away one of the travel sized products to a friend, but yay for skincare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment