IOPE Air Cushion - #21
Aritaum All Day Tip Concealer - #2 Natural Beige
Etude House Big Cover Cushion Concealer - Illuminate
Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder
Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Skinny Eyebrow - Dark Brown
Etude House Play 101 Blending Pencil - #12
Innisfree Shadow Pencil - #10 Galaxy Grey
Etude House Play 101 Pencil - #40
The Face Shop Freshian Big Mascara
Espoir Lip Stain Oil Tint - Paris
Banila Co. Tinted Love Glow Tint - #3 Fall in Pink
- Apply your favorite cushion foundation. If you want a super flawless base, build on the coverage.
- Do some concealing on areas where the foundation can't. Honestly, I'm still a little noob when it comes to proper concealing, but yeah, blend in with a sponge.
- Strobe away! With a highlighter, put some on the high points of your face, like the cheekbones, on top of the brows, the middle of the nose bridge, cupid's bow, and chin.
- Set your concealer with some powder.
- Fill in your brows! Make sure to keep it natural.
- Seeing as stick shadows are used, there may not be a need to use some primer. But! if you suffer from oily lids, you might want to. Apply a shimmery grey shadow all over your lid for a wash of color.
- Apply a shimmery bronze on the outer v and on the lower outer half of your eye.
- Line your eyes with a brown or shimmery khaki eyeliner. Make a little flick at the end.
- Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of mascara. Clearly, I've given up on curling mine because mine are hella stubborn :| But for those with stubborn lashes, put on some waterproof mascara.
- Apply a peach blush on your cheeks. You can use a orange-coral lip tint if you don't have blush.
- Finish the look with a pinky coral lip tint.