January Haul!

Now we're already into 2017! And it is that time of the year again for me, to make some purchases and I can hear my bank account crying once again. I've picked up a number of things, a number of which are makeup but most are actually...sheet masks! Since I'm already set on my skincare as I have that humongous Laneige toner and emulsion. 

I went to the nearest Etude House and ordered some off Dara Beauty Market (see my "where to buy" tag for the post) 





Etude House Play 101 Blending Pencils #11 and #12 - One of the makeup goals I hope to achieve this year is to collect a whole line of something. I guess the blending pencils would have to be it. I've been eyeing these and I was so glad these are available in the Philippines already, including the Any Cushion Cream Filter. It's only a matter of time before the Missha counters have the Tension Pacts on display... fingers crossed! 

Etude House Look at My Eyes Shadow - PP509 - I noticed that I have pretty much the same shades when it comes to eyeshadows, mostly browns and golds and beiges. This makes a great addition to my eye makeup collection. 

Etude House 0.2mm Air Therapy Mask Sheets - Blueberry, Tea Tree, Hyaluronic Acid - In an effort to continue my hoarding of sheet masks, I got these three. 

Etude House Flamingo Eye Brow Razor - I don't know when to replace my eyebrow razors, but since the one I got from Watson's wasn't really doing it for me after a while of trying to make it work. I got this to replace that razor of mine. 

Holika Holika Gudetama Sheet Masks - So, I was so bummed that the Gudetama line was only available in Korea, but fortunately I got these from DBM. 

Aritaum Matte Formula Auto Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown - Hurrah for more brow products! Since I have the Idol Brow Mascara, I figured I'd try out the brow pencils from the brand. I have my eyes on the pencil itself, which is supposedly a dupe for the Shu Uemura Hard Formula one. 

I've also purchased some non-makeup nor makeup tools but are from the makeup brands. The Cosrx stickers, the Innisfree 2017 One Day Diary, One Poem kit, and the super cute SkinFoodxBBH pouch. I'm now eyeing the SkinFoodxBBH line because it all looks so cute!! 

Comments

Popular Posts