Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control - #23 Sand
Aritaum Full Cover Stick Concealer - #1 Light Beige
Etude House Big Cover Cushion Concealer - Illuminate
Aritaum Matte Formula Auto Brow Pencil - #5 Dark Brown
Aritaum Idol Brow Mascara - #2 Natural Brown
Etude House Look at My Eyes Cafe - BE102 Honey Milk
Innisfree Gel Pencil Liner - #9
Innisfree Power Proof Brush Liner - #2 Light Brown
Espoir Lip Stain Oil Tint - Paris
Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge - #4 Red
Aritaum Honey Melting Tint - #5 Apple Red
How I Did It:
- I did my base as usual and concealed some areas that needed concealing. I used my holy grail cushion, the Laneige BB Cushion pore control. I concealed my acne scars and dark circles using the Aritaum Full Cover Stick Concealer as well.
- Time to strobe! I used my Etude House Big Cover Cushion Concealer for this one. The sponge on mine actually fell apart but I couldn't bear to throw it out when I haven't gotten a lot of use out of it so I made use of it without the sponge. I dotted the high points of my face and blended!
- I filled in my brows with a brow pencil and some brow mascara. I used the Aritaum Matte Formula Auto Brow Pencil and the Aritaum Idol Brow Mascara. This brow mascara in particular, I don't really like the wand because it's too big. I prefer the Holika Holika browcara because I have more control on the product.
- Time for the eye makeup! There isn't much to do on the eyes because like I said, the focus is more on the eyeliner and the lips. As a base color, I applied the Etude House Look at My Eyes Cafe shadow in my skintone all over my lids.
- Just like I said in my previous post, a trick I have when it comes to my eyeliner, especially this particular liner, the Innisfree Power Proof Brush Liner, is to line my eyes as thin as possible with a pencil liner of the same color. For this, I used my Innisfree Gel Pencil liner. Do this as thinly as possible, extending it in a little wing at the end. Make sure to line the lower outer third of your eyes as well.
- For a pop of color, I used my Espoir Lip Stain Oil Tint for my cheeks. I find myself using this particular lip tint as a cheek tint lately, especially when I'm coming up with looks. Peach cheek colors are totally my thing.
- Lastly, the main point of this whole makeup look: the lips. Parisians are more known for sporting a bold red lip with very minimal makeup elsewhere. I combined these two products; the Innisfree Vivid Tint Rouge and the Aritaum Honey Melting Tint to make an intense red.