Holika Holika Waterdrop Tinted Foundation: #2 Warm Ivory
Aritaum All Day Tip Concealer: #2 Natural Beige
Etude House Big Cover Cushion Concealer: Illuminate
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow: Dark Brown
Etude House Look at My Eyes Cafe: BE102 Honey Milk
Etude House Oh M'Eye Line Liquid Liner: Oh My Grey
Espoir Pin-Up Curler Eyeshadow Duo: Salon de Jane - Splendid
Etude House Play 101 Pencil: #1
Holika Holika Pro Beauty Enamel Volip Tint: Flash Coral
Banila Co. Tinted Love Glow Tint: #3 Fall in Pink
As usual, add or subtract any step if you prefer, and if your eyeshadow tends to have some fallout, do your eye makeup first before your base.
- Do your base as usual. I opted for a lightweight foundation that has a matte finish. I've been using the Holika Holika Waterdrop Tinted Foundation a lot more because I like how light it is. I also concealed some of my blemishes with the Aritaum All Day Lasting Tip Concealer.
- Let's go strobing! With a liquid-type highlighter or illuminating concealer, apply some on the high points of your face; cheekbones, browbones, the arch of the brows, the nose bridge, cupid's bow, and chin.
- Fill in the brows, making sure they look as natural as possible.
- Prime your eyes first, and apply an eyeshadow that's the same color as your skintone.
- With a liquid, pen, or brush liner, line your eyes and extend it into a wing.
- With a navy blue shadow or liner, line your lower lash line, connecting it to the eyeliner.
- Line your lower waterline with a black pencil liner.
- With a little flush of color on the cheeks, put on some peachy coral blush.
- Apply a light pink, or a nude-pink lip tint and voila!