Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March Haul!

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been trying to keep this blog updated but since I started a new job a few weeks ago, I couldn't get around to doing it. But I'm here now, and I come posting some things I got this month. I really didn't get much actually, just a few things.

I ordered from both BeautyMNL and Seoulfinds Manila. Look forward to a separate post about my thoughts on the SkinFood cushion! 






For skincare, I am actually trying to streamline the products that I use because of the skin issues I've been having before. So, don't expect many skincare posts on this blog from now on because I'm sticking to the products I've tested and loved.

Surprisingly (sort of), I've ordered all my skincare necessities on BeautyMNL (see my "where to buy" tag to check them out!)

Cosrx BHA Summer Pore Minish Serum
Cosrx BHA Skin Returning A-Sol
Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist (the big version)

As for makeup! I ordered these a month or so ago from Seoulfinds Manila and it just arrived today. SkinFood was doing a 50% off sale on base makeup and I was so happy the SkinFood BBH collaboration was still around. Another product to cross off my makeup watchlist are the false lashes that I've seen a number of youtubers use and love because they look so natural. This might be what will get me using false lashes more. 

SkinFood x BBH Vita Fit Poreless Cushion - #3 Beige Skin
Aritaum Idol Lash - #1 Shy, #6 Daily 

No comments:

Post a Comment