New Haul!

Fortunately, I can finally cross these items off my beauty watch list because I now have them. I ordered from both Kpop Town and iBuyBeauti. Good news for those of us in the PH who want to order for ibuybeauti (see my "where to buy" tag for the link to the site), they now have another shipping option for customers from South East Asia. You can now have your orders shipped via private couriers (in our case, it's LBC Express which takes 5-7 days) so you can avoid the dreaded customs inspection and tax.

A try-on post will be up soon so I can share my thoughts regarding these three purchases I made.





Items I got:

Innisfree Skinny Volumecara - I've somewhat shied away from mascaras because my lashes are so stubborn and cannot for the life of me, hold a curl. However, I do have a soft spot for Innisfree's skinny mascaras, like this one.

Innisfree Skinny Fixercara - I've always wanted to purchase the Etude House lash fixer, after seeing Lamuqe's tutorials that involved this, but I never got around to it. I did manage to purchase this one, so I hope it's good too.

Innisfree Jeju Color Picker Shadow Kit - I got the Version #1. I've always wanted to try out Innisfree's eyeshadows but I never got around to it. I've also seen a few beauty bloggers rave about this shadow kit, so I can't wait to play with it.

Comments

Popular Posts